About Pea Gravel
Pea gravel can be defined as gravel consisting of small chipped and rounded stones the size of peas, hence the name. It is used in landscaping to provide a soft, uniform natural look and pathways that are very comfortable to walk on. It is used as a driving surface and in construction for aggregate concrete cells and surfaces. We carry pea gravel from several sources. This pebble blend will pass a 3/8″ screen (9.5mm) and be retained on a No. 4 (4.75 mm) sieve. Manufacturing processes and product tones and shape of the pebbles very.
The pea gravel helps retain moisture to control erosion and resist decay for long-lasting use. The fine gravel pebbles can cover up to 2.75 sq. ft. for efficient application and are easy to apply for your convenience.
- Pea pebbles are ideal for gardens, pathways, and landscape accents
- Unlike wood mulches, will not fade, discolor, crack, or attract wood pests such as termites and ants
- Helps retain soil moisture and control erosion for a healthy lawn
- Pea pebbles instantly adds beauty and value to any landscape
- Choose the natural elegance and long-lasting beauty of Pavestone pea pebbles for your next landscape creation
- Note: Product may vary by store
- Invigorate your lawn or garden with a wide assortment of exclusive Vigoro products. Click here to learn more.
- Complete your landscaping projects with Vigoro Edging
- Explore other Landscape Rock varieties